Manage menopause and sleep naturally
Hormonal fluctuations during menopause can disrupt the natural sleep-wake cycle and cause various sleep disturbances.
Whether it's difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, or night sweats causing further disruption, or general anxiety, sleep deprivation in menopause can have a cascading effect on your overall wellbeing. This is turn affects energy levels, cognitive function, and emotional balance; making every-day tasks so much harder.
You don't have to resort to prescribed medications
In our FREE guide, you will learn:
- All about menopause and sleep disrupters
- The natural supplements that work best
- How yoga and meditation aid sleep
- The one style of yoga that provides deep quality sleep
- Discover further resources to put you on track to better sleep
- Access our FREE menopause quiz to learn more about your health and wellbeing in menopause
Download our guide for menopause and sleep NOW and learn a range of holistic tools that will not only ease your symptoms, they will help improve your sleep quality and wellbeing. And it's totally FREE!Download FREE guide
Download your FREE guide for Menopause and Sleep
By downloading our free guide, you are opting in to receive emails from Yourself Yoga & Wellbeing. You can unsubscribe at any time.