Manage your menopause anxiety naturally
The impact of menopause anxiety can be substantial. Even if you've never suffered from anxiety in the past, suddenly feelings of uncertainty, fear, negative thinking, and irritability can rise up, making your menopausal transition a challenging and emotionally draining period. Left unchecked, anxiety in menopause can soon become problematic when it starts to interfere with daily life.
Anxiety is one of the most common symptoms associated with peri/menopause, yet many of us miss the connection. Taking steps to recognise your symptoms and find help can make a huge difference to the quality of your life.
You don't have to resort to prescribed medications
In our FREE guide, you will learn:
- All about menopause anxiety
- The natural supplements that work best
- How yoga and meditation can help relax the nervous system
- Lifestyle tips to look after your mental health
- Discover further resources to ease your symptoms
- Access our FREE menopause quiz to learn more about your health and wellbeing in menopause
Download our guide for anxiety in menopause and learn a range of holistic tools that will not only ease your symptoms, they will start to give you back your confidence and positivity. And it's totally FREE!Download FREE guide
Download your FREE guide for Menopause Anxiety today
By downloading our menopause anxiety guide, you are opting in to receive emails from Yourself Yoga & Wellbeing. You can unsubscribe at any time.