Manage your menopause hot flashes naturally
Hot flashes or hot flushes, as they are also known, are those sudden and intense episodes of heat that affect the body, and which are typically felt in the face, neck, and chest.
Sadly, they can be disruptive and uncomfortable, often lasting for a few minutes, and may even occur sporadically throughout the day or night. They can have an emotional impact on individuals, causing feelings of embarrassment, frustration, anxiety, or irritability.
You don't have to resort to prescribed medications
In our FREE guide, you will learn:
- All about your menopause hot flashes
- The natural supplements that work best
- How yoga and breathing techniques can ease those intense hot flashes
- What to include / avoid in your diet and lifestyle
- Discover further resources to ease your symptoms
- Access our FREE menopause quiz to learn more about your health and wellbeing in menopause
Download our special guide and learn a range of holistic tools that will not only ease your symptoms, they will help you stay cool, calm, and collected. And, it's totally FREE!Download FREE guide
Download your FREE guide for Menopause Hot Flashes
By downloading our free guide, you are opting in to receive emails from Yourself Yoga & Wellbeing. You can unsubscribe at any time.