Beat Menopause With Yoga - How To Get Incredible Results At Home
Here's exactly what you will learn:
- What yoga is all about and why we need it at this stage of life.
- Specifically why a home-practice is preferable to a gym or studio.
- Which styles of yoga work best to help you most in peri/menopause.
- How to create momentum in your home practice.
- The 5 C’s to a successful home yoga practice.
- Why some people abandon home yoga and the pitfalls to avoid.
- Why a guided practice works best.
- The secrets behind a proven wellness program powered by yoga and so much more.
…as well as a 7 key resources to inspire, motivate, and keep you on track when things seem especially tough.
All yours for only £5.99 GBP today!
Important: what happens when you click purchase:
- If you are already a member of our Kajabi platform, you will be asked to sign in using the same email and password you first created your account with. If you can't remember your password, simply request a new one.
- If you are not a member of Kajabi, you will still be asked to create a name and password to complete your purchase. This is so you have an account which you can add other resources to at a later date if you so wish, such as our free online yoga platform, Select.
- You will then be directed to a landing page where you will be able to download a digital version of the book.
- Your book will automatically be added to your Downloads section on either your computer or phone - depending which you are using.
- You will then receive an email confirming your receipt of purchase along with contact details should have difficulties locating your download. You will also receive a Thank You email.
What People Are Saying:
“What a wonderful book – and long overdue.
Julie’s book gives the reader a clear and structured framework to follow. It explains in very simple terms just what is required to beat menopause and significantly increase the quality of their life and those around them that love them.
The advice on the 5-C’s of mastering a home practice are worth the cover price alone. If you’re a lady who is sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, this book is definitely for you.”
This latest e-book from Julie is jam-packed with wonderful tools and techniques designed to help every woman who is struggling with the multiple challenges of menopause and take back control of their lives. Finally, a holistic system to help millions of ladies suffering in silence.
I am so proud of Julie and her dedication in developing this unique system of conquering menopause misery with yoga. Moreover, I’m excited for the ladies who take the time to read it, apply the lessons learned onto the mat, and create sustainable change in their lives.
This is a wonderful and insightful e-book - I couldn’t possibly support or recommend it more! Namaste.
Finally, a book to help millions of women take back control of their life – and all from the comfort of their own homes. From absolute beginners, to those who are looking to reignite the passion that they once had for yoga will find something wonderful in this amazingly helpful book, I am sure.
Menopause does not have to miserable. Menopause does not have to be a prison sentence. Menopause does not have to be endured. By following the systems and advice in this easy to understand book, millions of ladies can rediscover their passion for life. Well done, Julie, Ann – this book is long, long overdue.
At last, a yoga book that targets older women and gives us a clear understanding of the road ahead. Julie’s approach to yoga makes everyone feel that they can accomplish a practice at home without compromising yoga standards and etiquette. I can’t wait to share it with many of my students who have reached this stage of life and are left bewildered by all the mental and physical changes that menopause brings.