Fill your cup - 45 mins online Flow & Restore class
Feeling tired and jaded after the excess of Christmas? Suffering from the Winter blues and ongoing menopause symptoms?
If so, come fill up your cup with this gentle flow and restore yoga class.
Enjoy being guided through a series of slow and gentle movements into deep and relaxing restorative poses to help nourish your mind, body, and soul.
And, as you are guided into deep relaxation, your heart rate will slow down, your blood pressure will lower, your nervous system will reset to calm, and you will experience a wonderful state of bliss all from the comfort of your home.
Just 45 minutes long and suitable for beginners and those with yoga experience, this class is perfect for replenishing your energy levels and chasing away those January blues. It will also help alleviate the following symptoms:
✔️ aches & pains
✔️ low mood
✔️ brain fog
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Click the BOOK NOW button below
2 )Find the date of the class
3) Click BOOK NOW by selecting the correct date
4) Fill out your details and complete your payment information
5) Once payment is received, you will receive a link to Zoom
NB DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR EACH CLASS: 30 minutes before the class begins.
Everyone who registers for the class will receive a video recording within 24 hours whether they attended live or not. The recording is valid for one week.
If you can’t attend the live class, you still need to register in order to receive the recording.
All sales are final & non-refundable.
Recommended props for this class:
• 1-2 yoga blocks (foam, cork, or wood). Sturdy, thick books or firm cushions work as well.
• 1 yoga strap. A soft belt, towel or scarf are great substitutes.
• 1 yoga blanket. A bath towel is a great substitute.
• 1 yoga bolster. A pillow or cushions are a great substitute.
Amazon has all of these props.