Ripple and Release - 45-minute Yoga for Menopause Class
Spring beckons, so, if you’re feeling sluggish, tired, and ready to shake off the Winter excess, we have the perfect class for you.
Combining slow rippling movements with a series of longer-held poses designed to release toxins and tensions, this gentle, slow, flow yoga class will also leave you with a calm and clear mind.
By slowing down our movements on the mat, and taking several rounds of breath in each pose, instead of moving to each posture, we can bring a meditative state to our practice; a welcome respite from the physical and emotional demands that menopause places on us.
It will help alleviate many menopause symptoms including:
✔️ aches & pains
✔️ low mood
✔️ low mood
Just 45 minutes long, this class is for all levels but particularly for beginners and those who may never have done yoga before.
Nervous to practice live? Don’t be. Your camera will be turned off so no one can see you, and you can even access it in complete privacy for one week after the live event.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Click the BOOK NOW button below
2 )Find the date of the class
3) Click BOOK NOW by selecting the correct date
4) Fill out your details and complete your payment information
5) Once payment is received, you will receive a link to Zoom
NB DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR EACH CLASS: 30 minutes before the class begins.
Everyone who registers for the class will receive a video recording within 24 hours whether they attended live or not. The recording is valid for one week.
If you can’t attend the live class, you still need to register in order to receive the recording.
All sales are final & non-refundable.
Recommended props for this class:
• 1-2 yoga blocks (foam, cork, or wood). Sturdy, thick books or firm cushions work as well.
• 1 yoga strap. A soft belt, towel or scarf are great substitutes.
• 1 yoga blanket. A bath towel is a great substitute.
• 1 yoga bolster. A pillow or cushions are a great substitute.
2 x cushions
Amazon has all of these props.